Monday, July 26, 2010

Have you seen this paragraph?

No, seriously, have you seen this paragraph? This is Brad Zeimer from the Vancouver Sun, raising an eyebrow at the secrecy around Sami Salo's injury.

Salo has obviously been told not to talk. I called him on his cell phone in Finland on Friday and we had a crystal-clear connection. When he answered, I said, 'Is this Sami?' and he said 'yes.' I said, 'Sami, this is Brad Ziemer from The Sun.' Then Sami suddenly had a hard time hearing me. "Hello, hello, hello," he said, before hanging up.


I find this absolutely hilarious. This is the strangest paragraph written about Sami Salo since that time his testicle exploded, which, come to think of it, wasn't that long ago. What is the deal with this guy? I believe he is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...